GUN CONTROL–ONE VET AT A TIME

10645337_693091057443100_3598938533319395801_nI guess you all knew this was coming. I expect some day every one of us will be given a Bent Brain rating as we separate and handed similar paper. VA can then assign crooked “good ol’ boy” fiduciaries to featherbed their own bank accounts at our  expense. Meanwhile the Govt. can effect a back door gun confiscation and/or regulatory scheme to deprive all of us-Vets and civilians alike- of our 2nd Amendment rights. I like Governor Moonbeam’s approach in the land of the fruits and the nuts and the forest fires. Have your relatives and neighbors turn you in. Perfect revenge for letting your dog shit on their lawn.

This gives a whole new meaning to the BBE (big brown envelope). Click on the letter to read it.

This entry was posted in PTSD and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to GUN CONTROL–ONE VET AT A TIME

1. SquidlyOne says:

You can ask for relief from the Brady Act. More than likely the dimwits at the VARO won’t budge though. VA reports to the FBI any Vet who is compensated with a mental condition. I am delayed every time but always pick up my firearm after the third day. In Switzerland, every male between the ages of 20-30 must keep a military weapon in their home. There, every person is the government and they do well without much “domestic” crime. Sort of like what our forefathers had in mind.

The letter doesn’t make it clear if the no-gun warning is triggered due to financial management reasons, PTSD, or the combination.
      As an aside, I strongly believe that anyone on IFN/RIBA treatment for HCV should lock up their weapons due to the extreme effects of it for the duration. Hopefully that is now a treatment of the past however.

• SquidlyOne says:

The keywords are “Not competent”. In his case it is for PTSD and chronic pain. You have to be very careful what you say to a C&P examiner. There is only one checkbox on a DBQ! The raters jump on it like white on rice because they can hold back the retro until a fiduciary is assigned or an appeal finds the Vet competent. We are talking many, many moons that the retro pay is held up either way!

2. Todd Totzke says:

Do you think Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi has received his letter yet?

3. mark says:

I Reported This 3 years Ago, People said I was Nuts.

4. hepper74 says:

I wonder if the PTSD is a diagnosed condition for which the Vet receives compensation or was he told he had a bad case of personality disorder. Would love to get a take on what the NRA has to say about it. I am all for gun and/or ammo restrictions or outlawing of ALL automatic weapons. Where would anyone, other than military forces, need automatic weapons or ammo for said gun? I have no issue with rifles or handguns. Anyhow, this is going to be one of those issues which is hotly contested and I find that unless the person documenting this persons behavior is trained in the Psychology field there is no reason to take away his right to carry on with his own affairs.