MEMBERS POLL ON VETS AND GUNS

Back again with Chicago voting. Stuff the box if you must. No cookies. No identifiers. Simple-minded entertainment for all. I’d be interested in what all of you think. Please read this before you vote.

That be me

That be me

This entry was posted in polls, PTSD and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to MEMBERS POLL ON VETS AND GUNS

1. hepsick says:

Keep your hands off my 2nd admen rights, I have had to cancel appts , I am tired of them asking about firearms, this is a walk out the room Question for me.

2. Harry says:

Their just afraid because an awful lot of can use them and do a good job. I’ll keep mine inlaw or outlaw makes no difference to me

3. HCVet says:

from my cold dead hand… I can’t image DC judging sanity…

4. SquidlyOne says:

“We consider it an abject tragedy that so many of our veterans return home, after risking life and limb to defend our freedom, only to be stripped of their Second Amendment rights because they need help managing their compensation,” Chris Cox, the NRA’s chief lobbyist, wrote last year in an editorial.

Civilians need a Court order. Why should Veterans AGAIN be denied due process?

Look at the BC form question 11(f) and the explanation of how to answer that question on the back of the form!

It is called further “erosion” of our civil liberties!

5. RobertG says:

Should insane rag head fanatics be allowed to build a nuclear bomb for fun and profit?

6. SquidlyOne says:

“proof of sanity” now that’s an oxymoron if I’ve ever heard one!

About handling “affairs”. It’s the “other” woman that goes crazy! 🙂